This is the excerpt for your very first post.
The Mini eLevel is a measuring tool that provides an immediate, digital reading of all angles in a 360° circle. Mini eLevel is easy to be carried and used for its small size and light weight. Measuring plane containing magnet material can stick to the surface to be measured. It is especially easy to measure bevel angle of miter saw, and any small area surface.
As Mini eLevel is mounted on a rigid platform, it allows the sensor and its microprocessor circuit to provide excellent accuracy throughout the Inclinometer’s 360° range.
- Small and portable
- Faster and more precise measurement of gradient
- Freezing readout on LCD display
- Level readout in different ways : (°, %, IN/FT)
- Easy to calibration without extra tools
- Magnetic base allows for hand free operation
- Automatic shutdown for power saving, low battery warning
- Dimension: 50.8mm x 50.8mm x 31.0 mm
- Range : 360° ( 90° X 4 )
- Accuracy: ± 0.1° (10~40°C), ± 0.2°(0~10°C,40~50°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Operating Temp.: 0 °C ~ 50 °C
- Storage Temp.: -10°C ~ 60°C (14°F ~ 140°F)
- Battery: 3V CR2032 x 3
- Weight: 130g