J-MEX’s eLevel 2D(a.k.a.,IM-2D-N) Dual-axis Digital Inclinometer is a separation type measuring tool that provides an immediate, digital reading of tilt angle. The measuring readout provides the tilt angle of x-axis and y-axis simultaneously in the range of ±15.0° with accuracy of 0.1°. This product is particularly suitable for the measuring surface which can not be loaded more than 50 grams situations.
- 40 grams weight for sensing unit.
- Provide tilt angle accuracy of ± 0.1° for x-, y- axis in ±15.0° range.
- Measuring Range : ± 15° (x- and y- axis)
- Resolution : 0.1°
- Accuracy : ± 0.1°
- Operating temp: 20°C ~ 30°C
- Dim: Control unit -125mm * 64mm *30mm ; Sensing unit – 52mm * 52mm * 17mm
- Storage temp: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Dimension: Control Unit:125mm*64mm*30mm; Sensing Unit: 52mm* 52mm*17mm
- Battery: 9V (PP3)
Weight: Control Unit:165g; Sensing Unit:40g
- Total Weight: 550g(including plastic case)