Kinetic Measurement & Analysis System
- Enabling the interaction between reality and virtual reality.
- The best tool for measuring sports training and rehabilitation.
- 9 axis IMU-based multiple sensors kinetic and kinematic measurement and recording tool
- Service platform to link physiotherapist & patient
- Physiotherapist provides exercise instructions
- To load the instruction to the patient APP database
- Patient to conduct exercise using KinMAS and record result
- To analyze KinMAS data and report progress back to physiotherapist and patient
- Using IMU sensors on users’ bodies and limbs, precisely capture users’ movements and record movements data (i.e. joint angle, quaternion).
- Help to analyze and compare the data captured from users then tell the differences of each movement.
- Professionals such as physiotherapists, coaches etc. could use the data evaluating and tracking users’ training progress.