Kinetic Measurement & Analysis System
KinMAS, a modularized system that enables Physiotherapist to rapidly develop and deploy services to guide, record, analyze, and feedback home exercise progress to physiotherapists as supplementary evidence to of home exercise to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Physical Therapy practice.
- 9 axis IMU-based multiple sensors kinetic and kinematic measurement and recording tool
- Service platform to link physiotherapist & patient
- Physiotherapist provides exercise instructions
- To load the instruction to the patient APP database
- Patient to conduct exercise using KinMAS and record result
- To analyze KinMAS data and report progress back to physiotherapist and patient
- Using IMU sensors on users’ bodies and limbs, precisely capture users’ movements and record movements data (i.e. joint angle, quaternion).
- Help to analyze and compare the data captured from users then tell the differences of each movement.
- Professionals such as physiotherapists, coaches etc. could use the data evaluating and tracking users’ training progress.